The E303 120 heated food unit from Duke can hold up to three full size food pans or the fractional equivalents. Each of the three openings in the unit's top has its own 500-watt heating element and temperature control, allowing you to keep multiple food types at safe serving temperatures. The built-in undershelf is made of durable stainless steel and offers extra storage space.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot line
- Has 3 heated compartments, each of which can hold a full-size food pan or its fractional equivalents
- Each compartment is fully insulated for energy efficiency
- Galvanized liners are die-formed and seamless to make cleaning easy
- Body, undershelf, and tubular legs are made out of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Adjustable plastic feet ensure level installation
- A 7 in. wide plastic carving board runs the length of the table
- Each opening has its own 500-watt exposed dome-style heating element
- Individual heat controls for each compartment offers versatility
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1000 watts, 8.3 A, 6-ft cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus Listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 44-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (3) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL-EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|