This model from Duke's Aerohot line uses 750-watt heating elements to hold up to three full-size pans at safe serving temperatures. Each of the three heated openings has its own temperature control, making the E303 2081 versatile enough to hold multiple food products. The stainless steel exterior and galvanized liners make this unit resilient and ensure a long life.
- Part of the Aerohot line
- 3 die-stamped top openings, each of which holds a full-size pan
- Each compartment is fully insulated and has its own heat controls to allow you to hold foods at different temperatures
- A 750-watt exposed heating element is located in each opening
- Body, undershelf, and tubular legs are made of 430-series stainless steel
- 18 gauge stainless steel shelf supports a full-length cutting board to make serving simple
- Adjustable plastic feet make level installation possible on uneven floors
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 208V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2250W, 7.2 A, built-in 6-ft cord and NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus Listed
Aerohot Stationary Steam Table. Electric hot food. Exposed elements. 3 top openings. Infinite temperature control. 208 volts. 1 phase. All stainless steel body, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. (6-20 NEMA) 2250 watts/3- 750 watt elements. 16'' width x 34'' height x 45'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|