Duke's E302 240 is a stainless steel hot food unit with galvanized steel liners for the heated compartments. This model has a 750-watt exposed heating element and individual temperature control for each of the two openings. The full-length plastic carving board makes serving food simple, and is supported by a stainless steel shelf and brackets to ensure stability.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot line
- Holds 2 full-size pans, or their fractional equals
- Included carving board has a stainless steel support shelf and runs the length of the unit
- Each heated compartment is fully insulated to help retain heat
- Each opening has a 750-watt exposed heating element and an infinite switch heating control
- Each die-stamped opening has a durable galvanized steel liner
- 20-gauge stainless steel exterior and undershelf are durable and easy to clean
- Tubular legs have adjustable plastic feet make level installation simple
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 240V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6.3 A, 1500 W, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 6-20P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 30-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (2) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL-EPH (Flyer), 1500 watts, 6.3 amps, NEMA 6-20P, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|