The E302 208 from Duke is a hot food table that has a capacity of two full-size pans or their fractional equivalents. This model comes with adjustable plastic feet and a cord with a NEMA 6-20 plug to help make installation easy. The stainless steel construction and galvanized steel compartment liners make for a resilient, easy to clean piece of equipment.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot line
- 2 openings that hold 1 full size pan each
- Each heated compartment is insulated for heat retention and energy efficiency
- Each opening has its own 750 watt exposed element and infinite switch heating control
- Die-stamped openings have durable galvanized steel liners
- 20-gauge stainless steel exterior and undershelf are durable and easy to clean
- 7 in. wide carving board with stainless steel support shelf runs the length of the unit to make food prep simple
- Adjustable plastic feet make level installation simple
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.2 A, 1500 W, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 6-20 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 30-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (2) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL-EPH (Flyer), 1500 watts, 7.2 amps, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|