The E302 120 from Duke can hold one full-size food pan in each of its two galvanized steel-lined heated compartments. Each section is fully insulated and uses an exposed heating element with individual infinite switch controls. The exterior is made of resilient stainless steel for a durable, long-lasting piece of equipment.
- Part of the Duke Aerohot line
- (2) 12 in. x 20 in. openings hold 1 full size pan each, or its fractional equivalents
- Each heated compartment has 1 in. thick insulation for heat retention
- 7 in. wide carving board runs the length of the unit to make food prep simple
- Each opening has its own 500 watt exposed element and infinite switch heating control
- Openings have a durable die-formed galvanized steel liner
- 20-gauge stainless steel exterior and undershelf are durable and easy to clean
- Plastic feet are adjustable to make level installation easy on uneven floors
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.2 A, 1000 W, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus Listed
Aerohot Stationary Steam Table. Electric hot food. Exposed elements. 2 top openings (3 shown). valves. Infinite temperature control. 120 volts. 1 phase. All stainless steel body, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. (5-15 NEMA) 1000 watts/2- 500 watt elements. 30'' width x 34'' height x 22''depth. Food pans & Spillage pans sold separately.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke E302 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|