The Vulcan VC4GD gas convection oven has a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit that can be adjusted with the solid state temperature control. A hi/low switch controls the fan, and a moisture vent damper control opens the vent to release moisture from the cabinet. Operators can set a timer as high as 60 minutes to keep up with the cook time, and it sounds an audible alarm when time runs out. A white light lets the operator know the burners are cycling, while a red light means the burners are not igniting correctly.
With a stainless steel exterior, the unit is heavy duty for consistent use. Its durable porcelain enamel interior simplifies cleaning, while product is visible with the interior lights and double pane glass in the doors. Since the doors are independently operated, the interior is accessible, and insulation provides heat retention as well as structure. The Vulcan VC4GD full-size convection oven is heated with natural gas through the electric spark igniter.
- Heated by natural gas
- Durability and resistance to dents and scratches are provided by the stainless steel exterior
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel interior facilitates cleaning
- Includes 5 nickel-plated racks with 11 positions
- Structure is added with built-in insulation
- Interior is accessible with the independently operated doors
- Product is visible through the double pane glass in the doors
- 2 interior lights shine on product
- Electric spark ignitor heats the unit
- 50,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.7 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 54.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
User-Friendly Control Panel
- Solid state control governs the temperature
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer with an audible alarm keeps up with cook time
- Vent is opened to release moisture with the moisture vent damper control
- Unit is on when the amber light is illuminated
- Burners cycle on and off when the white light is turned on
- Red light means burners have failed to ignite
- Hi/low switch controls the fan speed
More information on convection ovens can be found in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, natural gas, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniter, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 50,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|