Meats, casseroles, and vegetables are among the items that can satisfy your restaurant's customers when they're baked using the Vulcan-Hart VC4GD full-size gas convection oven. This stainless steel unit has five nickel-plated oven racks for plenty of room for your items. It also has independently-operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows to help you keep an eye on your items during the cooking process. A solid state temperature control adjusts from 150-500 degrees and features a 60-minute timer with an audible alarm.
- Stainless steel front, top and sides
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions make more room for products
- Independently-operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows to keep track of cooking process
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from 150 to 500 degrees
- 60-min. timer with audible alarm
- Burners ignites at 50,000 BTUs per hour
- 1/2-HP 2-speed oven blower motor
- Oven cool switch for fast cool down
- Oven interior is coated with porcelain enamel for easy cleaning
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
- Electronic spark igniter
- Overall Dimensions: 40-1/4 in. W x 41-1/8-in. D x 54-3/4 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8 A, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- NSF, CSA and ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniter, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 50,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|