The Vulcan VC4GD gas convection oven is heated by propane gas. It has an electric spark igniter and built-in insulation to retain heat. Designed for consistent use, the exterior is constructed of stainless steel. Its interior is porcelain enamel for corrosion resistance and durability, and independently operated doors provide access to the interior. Two lights inside the unit shine on products to enhance visibility.
The control panel on the Vulcan VC4GD full-size convection oven includes a temperature control with a range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Its two-speed fan is controlled by a hi/low switch, and moisture can be released by the moisture vent damper control. An amber light turns on when the master switch is turned on, and a white light alerts that the burners are cycling on and off. If a red light shines, the burners are not igniting properly.
- Propane heated
- Exterior is stainless steel for durability and strength
- Interior is made of steel with porcelain enamel for strength and corrosion resistance
- 5 nickel-plated racks measure 28.25 in. x 20.5 in. and can be changed to 11 different positions
- Heat is kept inside the unit with insulation
- Doors are independently operated
- Double pane windows provide visibility into the cabinet
- Product can be seen with 2 interior lights
- Electric spark ignitor simplifies operation
- 50,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.7 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20. In. H
- Overall dimensions: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 54.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
User-Friendly Control Panel
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F with the solid state temperature control
- Audible alarm for the 60-min. timer goes off when the cycle is completed
- Moisture vent damper control opens the vent to release moisture
- Amber light shows the unit is on
- White light alerts the operator that the burners are cycling on and off
- Red light turns on if the burners fail to ignite
- Fan speed is controlled with a hi/low switch
Would you like more information about convection ovens? Check out our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniter, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 50,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4GD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|