Vulcan-Hart's V6B36C 36-inch heavy duty natural gas convection range has six-burners that operate at 32,000 BTUs per hour. This model has a porcelain oven bottom, sides and interior door panel. With a temperature that adjusts from 175 to 550 degrees, the heavy duty gas range is supplied with two racks, but allows for three rack positions. It is made with a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back.
- 6 burners operate at 32,000 BTUs each per hr.
- Porcelain oven bottom, sides and interior door panel for even heating and easy cleaning
- Oven temperature adjusts from 175 to 550 degrees
- Comes with 2 oven racks and allows for 3 rack positions
- Stainless steel work surface, front, front top ledge, sides, base and stub back
- 1-1/4 in. dia. front gas manifold with 1-1/4 in. capped rear gas connection
- 4-in. stainless steel stub riser included
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs keep range in place
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 36-3/4 in. D x 36-in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, NSF Certified
V Series Heavy Duty Range, NG gas, 36", (6) 33,000 BTU open burners, cast iron grates, convection oven, stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box & stub back, 6" adjustable legs, 230,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan V6B36C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||33000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|