The Vulcan 36C-6B natural gas range uses a flash tube pilot system with natural gas to heat. It comes with six lift-off grates that sit over burners, which each have their own stay-cool knob. Grates in the back are larger than the front ones to accommodate stock pots. Aeration bowls below the cast iron grates direct heat towards pots and pans. Its crumb tray collects runoff from food and is removable for simple cleanup.
The base is a single convection oven with two adjustable shelves and a temperature range of 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-size sheet pans can be placed in the oven front to back or side to side. The frame is completely MIG welded for durability. Since t is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, the unit is easy to clean. The Vulcan 36C-6B natural gas range has adjustable legs for level installation on uneven floors.
- Heated by natural gas
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system uses 1 pilot per 2 burners
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Fully MIG-welded frame is sturdy and reliable
- 6-in. legs adjust for stability on uneven floors
- Durable cast iron grates hold up to daily wear and tear
- Aeration bowls push heat towards pots and pans
- Removable crumb tray facilitates cleaning
- Oven fits full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side
- Convection oven with adjustable thermostat
- Temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 2 oven racks with 4 adjustable positions
- 215,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas Fired listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of oven or range you need? We break down the differences and benefits of each type in our oven and range buyers' guide.
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, natural gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, convection oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36C-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|