The Vulcan 36C-6B gas range has 12-inch-by-121⁄2-inch front grates that easily lift off to facilitate cleaning. There are 12-inch-by-141⁄2-inch grates on the back of the unit, providing space for large pans, stock pots, and more. Aeration bowls under the grates support the fingers and accurately direct heat toward pots and pans. Each of the six open top burners have lift-off heads so it is easy to clean underneath them. The shrouded flash tube pilot system uses one pilot for every two burners to reduce gas use.
The oven in the Vulcan 36C-6B gas range has three racks for holding full-size sheet pans side to side. It has a 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range and heavy-duty door construction. The range’s steel frame is fully MIG-welded for structure, while the stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion.
- Propane powered
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top burners have lift-off heads so it is easy to clean underneath them
- Shrouded flash tube pilot design uses 1 pilot per 2 burners to reduce gas use
- Burner knobs remain cool to help reduce burn risk
- Front grates measure 12 in. x 121⁄2 in. and lift off easily for cleaning
- Rear grates accommodate stock pots and large pans since they measure 12 in. x 141⁄2 in.
- Grates have aeration bowls to direct heat up toward cooking instruments
- Welded corners on the pull-out crumb tray add strength for heavy use
- Steel frame has structure since it is fully MIG welded
- Front, backriser, high shelf, and sides are constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance
- 6-in. legs are made of stainless steel and adjust for stability on uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 215,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- 3 oven racks can hold full-size sheet pans side to side
- Thermostat can be set between 250-500 degrees F
- Door is heavy duty for commercial applications
- Hinge and spring door mechanism does not require adjustments
- Interior Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 24 in. D x 137⁄8 in. H
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, convection oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan 36C-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|