This Vulcan-Hart range uses LP gas fuel for instant heat adjustment and faster food preparation. This range offers a stainless steel exterior that provides durability and easy cleanup. The extra deep rear grates on this range accommodate large pots and pans. The shrouded open burner ignition system provides extra reliability. This range has a convection oven that provides consistent and reliable heat.
- Convection oven holds full size sheet pans side-to-side
- Adjustable oven thermostat between 250-500 degrees F
- Cool-to-touch burner knobs
- Built in aeration bowls provide greater efficiency
- Extra deep crumb tray is removable for deep cleaning
- 35,000 BTU convection oven provides consistent heat and faster recovery times
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- NSF, CSA Design, and CSA Gas certified
Endurance Restaurant Range, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (1) convection oven base, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart 36C-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|