The Vulcan ECO2D half-size electric convection oven is elevated off work tables, equipment stands, and countertops with 4-inch chrome-plated legs. Constructed of stainless steel, the rear enclosure panel, top, front, and sides resist corrosion and minor damage. The interior compartment measures 151⁄4 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 20 inches tall, accommodating five racks with nine rack positions. The steel liner has a porcelain enamel coating to release baked on product so it is easy to clean.
Thanks to the solid state temperature controls, heat can be adjusted from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. There is a two-speed fan motor to offer versatile cooking options. A 60-minute electric timer monitors the cook time and buzzes to alert staff members when time expires. When the door is open, the Vulcan ECO2D half-size electric convection oven’s interior rapidly cools down with the help of an oven cool switch. The stainless steel door has a gasket to help keep heat in the cabinet, while the handle stays cool for safety.
- 200-500 degrees F temperature range is maintained by a solid state temperature control
- 60-min. electric timer monitors the cook cycle’s time
- Buzzer alerts the operator when the time expires
- Flexible cooking options are provided by the 2-speed fan motor
- 9 position options for the (5) 143⁄8 in. x 207⁄8 in. nickel-plated racks
- Porcelain enamel over the steel interior releases most baked-on food
- Oven cool switch rapidly cools the interior down when the door is open
- Door has a double pane window to make product visible
- Heat is kept inside the compartment with a door gasket
- Door handle remains cool as the interior heats up
- Stainless steel sides, front, top, and rear enclosure panel are resistant to corrosion and minor damage
- 4-in. chrome-plated legs adjust to level the cooking surface
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 51⁄2 kW, 23 A, 1⁄3 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 21 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Oven, Convection, electric, single-deck, half-size, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, two speed fan, (5) oven racks, door with window, porcelain interior, stainless steel door, sides, top & back enclosure panel, 1/3 HP, 5.5 kW, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan ECO2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|