The Vulcan ECO2D half-size, electric convection oven can heat anywhere between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit with its solid-state temperature control. Since the fan motor operates at two speeds, there are versatile cooking options for different products. To alert users that the 60-minute electric timer has finished counting down, a buzzer will sound. When the door is open and the oven cool switch is on, the oven rapidly cools down. The double-pane window on the door offers visibility of the cooking product, while the handle stays cool to reduce the risk of injury. Helping retain interior heat, there is a stainless steel door gasket.
The oven’s interior is made of steel with a porcelain enamel coating that is makes it easy to clean. The Vulcan ECO2D half-size, electric convection oven has five 143⁄8-inch-by-207⁄8-inch racks that can be adjusted to nine different positions. The sides, front, top, and rear enclosure panel are made of stainless steel to provide durability and resist corrosion.
- (5) 143⁄8 in. x 207⁄8 in. nickel-plated racks can be positioned in 9 rack guides
- Solid-state temperature control can be adjusted from 200-500 degrees F
- Fan motor operates at 2 speeds to offer versatile cooking options
- 60-min. electric timer has a buzzer to alert users that time has expired
- Oven cool switch rapidly cools the oven down when the door is open
- Stainless steel door has a double-pane window for product visibility
- Door handle remains cool while cooking product
- Stainless steel door gaskets help retain heat
- Oven’s steel interior has a porcelain enamel to facilitate cleaning
- Sides, front, top, and rear enclosure panel are constructed of stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance
- 4-in. chrome-plated legs are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1ph, 51⁄2 kW, 1⁄3 HP
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 21 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Oven, Convection, electric, single-deck, half-size, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, two speed fan, (5) oven racks, door with window, porcelain interior, stainless steel door, sides, top & back enclosure panel, 1/3 HP, 5.5 kW, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan ECO2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|