The Vulcan ECO2D half-size, electric convection oven’s interior measures 151⁄4 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 20 inches tall and has a porcelain enamel coating over the steel liner that makes it easy to clean. It has five 143⁄8-inch-by-207⁄8-inch, nickel-plated racks. Since they adjust to nine positions, you can easily prepare different types of products and get a variety of results. Temperatures can be set between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while cook times are monitored by a 60-minute electric timer. When time expires, a buzzer sounds to alert the operator that the cooking process has finished.
If the door is open and the oven cool switch is activated, it is easy to cool the interior down. Product visibility is provided by the double pane window in the stainless steel door, while a gasket keeps heat inside. As the cooking compartment heats up, the door handle stays cool to reduce the risk of burns. Thanks to the 4-inch adjustable legs, the Vulcan ECO2D half-size electric convection oven remains level on most surfaces.
- (5) 143⁄8-in. x 207⁄8-in. nickel-plated racks can be placed in 9 positions
- Steel interior has a porcelain enamel that is easy to clean
- Solid state temperature control operates at temperatures ranging from 200-500 degrees F
- 2 speed fan motor offers versatile cooking options
- 60-min. electric timer alerts the operator when time expires with a buzzer
- Oven rapidly cools down with an oven cool switch when the door is open
- Double pane window in the stainless steel door provides product visibility
- Stainless steel door gaskets help keep heat inside the cooking compartment
- Door handle stays cool when the compartment is heated
- Stainless steel-constructed sides, front, top, and rear enclosure panel resist minor damage and corrosion
- Chrome-plated legs are 4 in. and adjust for level cooking
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 51⁄2 kW, 45 A, 1⁄3 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 21 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Oven, Convection, electric, single-deck, half-size, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, two speed fan, (5) oven racks, door with window, porcelain interior, stainless steel door, sides, top & back enclosure panel, 1/3 HP, 5.5 kW, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan ECO2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|