The Vulcan 36S-36GT gas range griddle has a 3⁄4-inch-thick plate for preparing pancakes, eggs, and other menu favorites. The heat on the plate is thermostatically operated so it can easily be controlled. Since the burner knobs remain cool while the griddle heats up, the risk of burns is reduced. A 4-inch-wide grease trough facilitates cleaning. The stainless steel construction and fully-welded aluminized steel frame add durability and structure to the unit.
The oven in the base of the Vulcan 36S-36GT gas range griddle measures 263⁄8 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 14 inches tall. The interior can accommodate full-size pans front to back and side to side on two racks and two rack guide sets. The racks can be adjusted to four positions for a variety of cooking options. The thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and has a low setting for delicate products.
- Natural gas powered
- 3⁄4-in.-thick manual griddle plate is ideal for cooking pancakes, eggs, and more
- Thermostatic controls give the operator control over the heat
- 4-in.-wide front grease trough captures grease and other liquids so cleaning after cooking is simple
- Crumb tray is deep, pulls out for access, and has welded corners
- Burner knobs reduce the risk of burns since they remain cool while cooking
- Backriser, high shelf, front, and sides are made of stainless steel for heavy use
- Aluminized steel frame has been fully MIG welded for structure
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable to stabilize on most uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 95,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Includes 2 racks and 2 rack guide sets that adjust to 4 positions
- Can accommodate full-size sheet pans front to back and side to side
- Thermostat adjusts from 250-500 degrees F
- Low setting is perfect for delicate product
- Heavy-duty door construction works well in commercial settings
- Door hinge and spring is integrated and requires no adjustments
- Interior Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", griddle, 7/8" thick plate, thermostatic controls, standard oven, 4" W front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 95,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36S-36GT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|