Vulcan-Hart's 36S-36GT gas range can make life in your kitchen a lot easier. This model has two oven racks and four rack positions, and a 36-inch thermostatically-controlled griddle at 7/8-inch thick with a 4-inch wide front grease trough. It has a stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf. It also features a 35,000 BTU per hour baker’s depth standard oven , where full-size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions
- 36-in. thermostatically-controlled griddle at 7/8-in. thick with a 4-in. wide front grease trough
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf
- 35,000 BTU baker’s depth oven
- Full-size sheet pans fit either side-to-side or front-to-back
- Fully MIG-welded frame
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners catches loose food particles
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- NSF Certified
Endurance Restaurant Range, 36", 7/8" thick Griddle plate with thermostatic controls, 4" wide front grease trough, (1) standard oven base, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully mig welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 95,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart 36S-36GT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet