Vulcan-Hart's 36S-36GT gas range can make life in your kitchen a lot easier. This model has two oven racks and four rack positions, and a 36-inch thermostatically-controlled griddle at 7/8-inch thick with a 4-inch wide front grease trough. It has a stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf. It also features a 35,000 BTU per hour baker’s depth standard oven , where full-size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions
- 36-in. thermostatically-controlled griddle at 7/8-in. thick with a 4-in. wide front grease trough
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf
- 35,000 BTU baker’s depth oven
- Full-size sheet pans fit either side-to-side or front-to-back
- Fully MIG-welded frame
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners catches loose food particles
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- NSF Certified
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", griddle, 7/8" thick plate, thermostatic controls, standard oven, 4" W front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 95,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36S-36GT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|