The Vulcan-Hart 36RB 36-inch natural gas salamander broiler features six 8,300 BTU-cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants, operating at total input of 50,000 BTUs per hour. This model features dual heat controls for zone cooking that operate from 250 to 800 degrees. It also has a cool-to-the-touch knob that gives the correct positioning of its broiler carriage. This heavy duty salamander broiler also has a heavy duty chrome-plated broiling grid to hold your products together.
- (6) 8,300 BTU-cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants operating at 50,000 BTU total input
- Dual heat controls for zone cooking operate from 250 to 800 degrees F
- Cool-to-the-touch knob for correct positioning of broiler carriage
- Heavy duty chrome-plated broiling grid holds products firmly
- Removable full-width spillage pan catches food particles
- Made with stainless steel front, top and sides for long-lasting effect
- Standing pilot ignition system to generate heat
- 3/4-in. gas connection and gas pressure regulator included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 19-in. D x 19-1/2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, NSF Certified
Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 36" wide, 50,000 BTU heavy duty burner, dual control, (6) grid positions, removable pan, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4" gas connection & pressure regulator
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Vulcan 36RB Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I replaced my old Vulcan Broiler with a new one. I should have done it years ago. I can now way better control the temperatures AND turn 1/2 the..."
"I replaced my old Vulcan Broiler with a new one. I should have done it years ago. I can now way better control the temperatures AND turn 1/2 the burners off! Could not do that before. We are open from 6 AM till 9 PM and this would have saved me so much money over the years. SO GO FOR THE DUAL SETTINGS ON YOUR BROILER and save GAS"