The Vulcan 36RB gas salamander has six cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants. There are dual heat controls, providing multiple cooking zones so a variety of products can be prepared simultaneously. Since the grid is chrome-plated, it is heavy duty to stand up in commercial applications. The grid can be adjusted to six positions, and the knob stays cool to reduce the risk of burns. The full-width spillage pan is removable to simplify the cleaning process. The Vulcan 36RB gas salamander’s front, top, and sides are made of stainless steel so they are easy to clean.
- LP gas powered
- (6) 8,300 BTU burners have stainless steel radiants
- Burners are made of cast iron for heavy-duty use
- Temperatures can be adjusted between 250-800 degrees F
- Dual heat controls allow cooking in multiple zones
- 271⁄2-in. x 13-in. grid is chrome plated and heavy duty for commercial applications
- Can be adjusted to 6 positions for versatile cooking
- Knob on the lever stays cool to reduce burn risks while adjusting the broiler position
- Removable spillage pan measures the full width of the broiler to facilitate cleaning
- Top, front, and sides are constructed of durable stainless steel
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- 3⁄4-in. top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Optional stainless steel wall mount brackets or 4-in. legs are needed to mount the unit on a wall or counter. A reinforced back riser is needed to mount the broiler to a range.
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 19 in. D x 191⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Salamander Broiler, LP Gas, 36" wide, 50,000 BTU heavy duty burner, dual control, (6) grid positions, removable pan, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4" gas rear connection & pressure regulator
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||207-36SBNG|
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|