The G Series 36 inch infrared salamander broiler by Garland delivers the sizzle customers want in their fajitas. Also suitable for finishing dishes and warming pre-cooked items, this 36 inch broiler provides consistent results. This LP model can easily be added to most kitchens.
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides clean easily and provide durability
- 4-in. legs for versatile unit placement
- 2 individual hi/lo valve controls for 2 heat zones
- 1/2-in. NPT top gas inlet for easy installation
- (2) 20,000 BTU atmospheric infrared burners provide dependable, even heat
- 3-position adjustable rack allows operators to manipulate thorough cooking
- 40,000 BTU total output LP
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 18-in. D x 19-in. H
- cCSAus Listed and NSF Certified
G Series Salamander Broiler, LP gas, countertop, 34" W, (2) infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring-balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, rear gas inlet, stainless steel top, front & sides, 4" legs, 40,000 BTU, NSF (Garland)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland GIR36C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|