The Wolf C36RB salamander broiler is heated by natural gas through a standing pilot ignition system. It uses stainless steel radiants with six cast iron burners and can prepare different dishes at the same time because of its dual-controlled zone cooking. Its temperature range of 250 to 800 degrees Fahrenheit suits a variety of applications. The front, top, and sides are made of stainless steel, providing the Wolf C36RB salamander broiler with endurance. A knob enables the operator to adjust the broiler carriage to six different positions.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel construction will not easily scratch, dent, or bend
- Temperature range: 250-800 degrees F
- Zone cooking is possible through the dual heat controls
- Stainless steel radiants on 6 cast iron burners
- Uncomplicated standing pilot ignition system
- Broiler carriage adjusts to 6 positions with a cool-to-the-touch knob
- Chrome-plated broiling grid holds plates
- Spillage pan collects food debris
- 3⁄4-in. top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Broiling grid dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 13 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 19 in. D x 191⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Our salamander article provides in-depth information on salamanders and their purpose.
Salamander Broiler, NG Gas, 36" wide, 50,000 BTU heavy duty burner, dual control, (6) grid positions, removable pan, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4" gas rear connection & pressure regulator
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C36RB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||RB36, 36RB|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|