The Garland GIR36 salamander broiler has two infrared burners to melt cheese, brown buns, and finish dishes. These burners are designed to provide an intense, direct heat that cooks the product evenly. There is a three-position rack and, since it is adjustable, it accommodates a variety of different products. Its large-capacity grease pan collects liquids and can be removed to simplify the cleaning process. This Garland GIR36 salamander broiler mounts over a G36 restaurant range.
- Can be mounted over a Garland G36 Starfire Pro G Series restaurant range
- (2) 20,000 BTU atmospheric infrared burners provide intense, direct heat
- 3-position, adjustable rack enables control to accommodate various food shapes and sizes
- Stainless steel top, bottom, front, sides, and backsplash resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Large-capacity grease pan is removable for quick, easy cleaning
- 2 valve controls provide high/low temperature options
- 1/2-in. NPT top gas inlet for convenient hook-up
- Natural gas powered
- 40,000 BTU, 11.72 kW
- Overall dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 183⁄8 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
G Series Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 35-1/2" W, for 36" Restaurant Range, (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, (price with range order), 40,000 BTU, NSF (Garland)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland GIR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|