The Garland GIR36 gas salamander broiler mounts on the wall above an existing G36 series range, saving space by providing different cooking methods in the same area. With its two atmospheric infrared burners, the unit can brown entrées or sides, finish meat, or heat cast iron dishes. A three-position, adjustable rack assembly keeps items at different heights to suit a variety of applications. Since there is a shield on its bottom, the heat from the Garland GIR36 gas salamander broiler is kept away from your other equipment. To simplify cleanup, the large grease pan is removable.
- Propane gas powered
- Should be added to a G36 range (Sold separately)
- 2 atmospheric infrared burners have individual High/Low valve controls
- 3-position, spring-balanced, adjustable rack assembly holds product at different heights for various applications
- Large capacity grease pan is removable to simplify cleanup
- Stainless steel top, front, backsplash, bottom, and sides are durable and easy to clean
- The bottom heat shield keeps heat off equipment
- 1⁄2-in. NPT top gas inlet and gas pressure regulator
- 40,000 BTU, 11.7 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 193⁄4 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
G Series Salamander Broiler, LP gas, 35-1/2" W, for 36" Restaurant Range, (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, (price with range order), 40,000 BTU, NSF (Garland)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland GIR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|