The Wolf C36IRB salamander broiler caramelizes finished products, broils meats, and heats cast iron dishes. Constructed of stainless steel, the unit heats product to temperatures between 250 and 800 degrees Fahrenheit and can withstand commercial use. Since it has dual heat controls, the broiler can cook two different products simultaneously through its propane-heated ceramic infrared burners. The broiler carriage can be adjusted to six different positions and has a knob that stays cool to the touch. The Wolf C36IRB salamander broiler has a chrome-plate grid that holds plates as well as a spillage pan that collects overflow.
- Heated by propane
- Front, top, and sides are constructed of durable stainless steel
- Temperature range: 250-800 degrees F
- Dual heat controls create two temperatures for different products
- 2 ceramic infrared burners heat the unit
- User-friendly standing pilot ignition system
- Cool-to-the-touch knob adjusts the broiler carriage to 6 positions
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated broiling grid
- Spillage pan collects overflow to keep the unit clean
- 3⁄4-in. top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 30,000 BTU
- Broiling grid dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 13 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 20 in. D x 191⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Check out our salamander article for the benefits of having this unit.
Salamander Broiler, LP Gas, 36" wide range, counter or wall mount, 30,000 BTU heavy duty infrared burner, infinite manual control, standing pilot ignition system, trigger grip positive rack positioning, stainless steel front, bottom, top and sides, 3/4" top gas connection with regulator, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C36IRB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||IRB36|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|