To provide soft, chewable ice for your customers and guests to enjoy in their beverages, equip your kitchen or drink prep area with the Ice-O-Matic GEM0450A ice machine head. Each day, it can produce up to 464 pounds of Pearl Ice, which is the company's popular nugget-style ice. It is meant to be used with either an ice storage bin, a great option for servers and staff preparing drinks, or an ice dispenser, which can accommodate self-serve applications in places like cafes and diners. Use with certain storage bins will require a bin adapter kit to ensure compatibility.
The GEM0450A model is air-cooled. Air is taken in from the front and discharged in the back, which means it does not require 6 inches of clearance on the sides. As an Ice-O-Matic ice maker, it also includes standard features to provide reliability and performance. The evaporator and auger are constructed in stainless steel, and the roller bearings are located outside of the ice-making zones to make them last longer. The gearbox is heavy duty and the workload is continuously checked by the SystemSafe load monitoring feature to prevent damage, while low- or no-water failures are also prevented by a water sensor.
- Ice machine head only
- Produces nugget-style Pearl Ice
- Capable of making up to 464 lbs. per day
- Pairs with an ice storage bin or dispensing unit (not included)
- Use with certain storage bins requires a bin adapter kit
- Air-cooled model uses front air intake and rear air discharge
- Requires 6-in. clearance on front and back
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Water sensor protects unit from low or no water failures
- Heavy-duty gearbox workload is monitored by SystemSafe
- Long-lasting roller bearings are located outside of the ice-making zone
- Reliable evaporator and auger are stainless steel
- Maximum ice production capacity based on a 70 degree F ambient air temperature and a 50 degree F incoming water temperature
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 5.31 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 464 lb/210 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0450A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||464 lbs|
|Also Known As||GEM0450A, GEM0450W|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|