The Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C cubelet ice machine produces up to 288 pounds of nugget ice every 24-hour period. Ice is held in a storage bin that can accommodate up to 80 pounds of ice at a time. Cubelet ice is perfect for blending slushies, smoothies, and margaritas. Its 90 percent ice-to-water ratio allows it to be easily chewed, a trait many people love. Healthcare operators prefer nugget ice to other types because it is not a choking hazard to patients. It pairs well soft drinks because it takes on the flavor the drink.
The stainless steel construction of the ice maker provides durability and resists corrosion. Its front-breathing design allows you to easily place this unit in tight spaces where you do not have to worry about rear or side clearances. The condenser is self-contained and air-cooled. The stainless steel auger has greaseless bearings for longevity and easy machine maintenance.
The machine's CleanCycle24™ feature flushes mineral-laden water from the machine for 2 seconds each hour to remove sediment, keeping ice cleaner and slowing the buildup of limescale inside the machine. The door to the storage bin drops down for scooping convenience. An antimicrobial agent called H-GUARD Plus® is built into certain components to help slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings. Since there is front access on the Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C cubelet ice machine, your unit can easily be serviced when maintenance is needed.
- Cubelet, or nugget, ice is ideal for blending smoothies, margaritas, or slushies, as well as any soft drinks because it takes on the flavor of the drink
- Healthcare operators love nugget ice because it is not a choking hazard for patients
- Self-contained condenser
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Front-breathing design lets you easily place the unit in smaller spaces since it does not need clearances on the rear and sides
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel auger has greaseless bearings so it is easy to maintain
- Produces up to 288 lbs. of ice per day
- Storage bin can hold up to 80 lbs. at a time
- CleanCycle24™ design flushes water trough for 2 sec. every hour to remove sediment, helping to slow the buildup of harmful limescale inside the machine
- Door drops down to provide convenient access to ice
- H-GUARD antimicrobial agent helps slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Front access makes maintenance easier
- Air filter is removable for cleaning
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 3,400 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.3 kW, 7.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 39 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and Energy Star certified
Ice Maker with Bin, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, maximum 288-lb. production/24 hours, with 80 lb. of ice storage capacity, cubelet style, stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, R-404A refrigerant, painted legs included, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.1 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-330BAJ-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|