The two-door undercounter refrigerator from Arctic Air is solidly constructed from stainless steel that is easy to clean and designed for heavy use. This undercounter refrigerator has self-closing doors to conserve energy. The larger fan motors and blades allow for more efficient airflow and faster recovery times.
- Installed heating element in doors eliminate condensation Self closing doors stay open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic door gaskets are easily removed and replaced without tools
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- 2 adjustable epoxy coated wire shelves are easy to clean
- Uses environmentally-friendly CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Standard top panel is removable to adjust to lower height
- Overall Dimensions: 48.25-in. W x 30-in. D x 35.625-in. H
- 115v/60/1-ph,5A, NEMA 5-15 plug included
- cULus Listed; ANSI, NSF Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 12.0 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, (2) self-closing doors, (2) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior, white aluminum interior, casters, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 3/8 hp, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AUC48R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|