The Arctic Air AUC48R is an undercounter refrigerator solution with a versatile design that will help it fit into a variety of commercial spaces. It comes standard with a heavy-duty worktop surface that can be removed if it isn't needed. Without the top panel, the unit's overall height is reduced by 11⁄2 inches, allowing it to fit under shorter countertops. This model also comes standard with four casters, each with a three-inch diameter, to make it easy to move the unit for cleaning or maintenance, but two of them can lock to give the unit additional stability while it is in use. To give operators control over the cabinet's interior configuration, the two included epoxy-coated wire shelves are adjustable.
This undercounter refrigerator uses a self-contained refrigeration system with R134A refrigeration that is metered out via a capillary tube. This system maintains temperatures within a range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and an electronic thermostat ensures that your products are stored at ideal temperatures. Operators can monitor the interior temperature with an externally-mounted digital display. Other components include large fan blades and motors, which make sure that air flows efficiently and temperatures are recovered more quickly, and a condensate pan with a built-in heating element that eliminates excess water.
The Arctic Air AUC48R's cabinet is accessed through two solid doors that are equipped with recessed handles, locks, and easily-removed magnetic gaskets. These doors are also self-closing, but a stay-open feature keeps doors opened at 90 degrees to facilitate with loading or unloading product. The exterior of this model is constructed with a stainless steel front and sides, while the interior includes a white ABS plastic liner and a stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Two-door undercounter refrigerator
- Removable worktop surface is 11⁄2-in. thick
- Solid doors include recessed, foamed-in-place handles and locks
- Users can remove the magnetic door gaskets without tools
- Self-closing door includes stay-open feature that activates at 90 degrees
- Self-contained, capillary tube system uses CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Ensures a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees F
- Faster recovery times provided by larger fan motors and blades
- Internal temperature is kept accurate with an electronic thermostat
- Cabinet temperature is monitored with an exterior digital display
- A condensate pan heating element efficiently evaporates water
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 8-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄2 in. W x 30 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H (includes worktop and casters)
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Standard top panel can be used as a worktop surface or removed
- Four casters with a 3-in. dia. are easily mounted; two can lock
- Two epoxy-coated wire shelves are adjustable and heavy-duty
- Exterior constructed with stainless steel front and sides
- Interior constructed with stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Liner constructed with white ABS plastic
Undercounter Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 12.0 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, (2) self-closing doors, (2) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior, white aluminum interior, casters, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 3/8 hp, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AUC48R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|