This two-section undercounter refrigerator from True is 485⁄16 inches wide and comes standard with five-inch castors that raise it to 3515⁄16 inches tall. The TUC-48 is equipped with solid swing doors that have recessed handles and a 90-degree stay open feature to makes loading and unloading products easier. This unit uses 134A refrigerant and a self-contained, capillary tube system to consistently and efficiently hold temperatures at 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also constructed with a stainless steel exterior and aluminum back, plus a stainless steel cabinet floor with coved corners for easier cleaning.
- Two-section undercounter refrigerator
- Self-closing solid doors stay open at 90-degrees
- 12-in. recessed handles for easy opening
- Removable magnetic gaskets can be easily cleaned
- Exterior constructed from stainless steel with aluminum back
- Interior liner constructed from aluminum
- Cabinet floor constructed from stainless steel with coved corners
- 4 wire shelves, adjustable: 219⁄16 in. W x 16 in. D
- 5-in. diameter castors, front set locking, come standard
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 3515⁄16 H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Front-breathing design allows for flush installation
- Self-contained system uses capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Oversized components with guided airflow for consistent temperatures
- Holds products at 33 to 38 degrees F
- Access condensing unit in back of cabinet
- Insulated throughout with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38 F, (4) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) stainless steel doors, 5" castors, front breathing, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48, TRUE TUC-48, TUC48, TRUTUC48, 890TUC48, 675-109, TUC-48-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|