The Turbo Air MUR-48-N two-section undercounter refrigerator holds ingredients on two 27-inch-by-17-inch polyethylene-coated wire shelves. With their adjustable design, the shelves can be moved to accommodate different product heights. Staff can easily see the stored product with the interior LED lighting, and can access the cabinet with two ergonomically-designed doors. The doors have a self-closing feature, so cold air is kept inside the cabinet.
Cold temperatures ranging from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. An exterior digital display lets users monitor the internal temperature. Since the refrigeration system in the Turbo Air MUR-48-N two-section undercounter refrigerator is self-contained, all the components are built together for easy installation and service. Its evaporator is coated to resist corrosion, and dust is removed from the condenser daily with a self-cleaning device, ensuring the unit functions properly.
- Cabinet includes (2) 21-in. x 17-in. adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- LED cabinet lights enhance visibility
- Interior has aluminum sides and back to create durability
- Floor is easy to clean since it is made of stainless steel
- 2 doors open with ergonomically-designed handles
- Self-closing door design helps keep cold air inside the cabinet
- ABS door liners provide resistance to water condensation
- One-piece magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant and built for commercial settings
- Galvanized steel back and bottom are heavy duty
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structure and cold air retention
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility and can be locked in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital display provides a temperature readout for the operator to check throughout the day
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold cabinet temperatures
- Easily install and service the self-contained refrigeration system since all the components are built together
- Self-cleaning device removes dust from the condenser every day to reduce the risk of a malfunction
- Evaporator uses a coating to resist corrosion
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 12.2 cu. ft., two-section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUR-48-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|