The Cambro CBU246072V4580 Camshelving® Basics starter shelving unit uses four stationary posts for its frame. Each of the four shelves is connected to the posts by eight traverses that are attached to the shelves with dovetails. Vents in the shelves support air flow around product in walk-in refrigerators and prevent dust accumulation in dry storage. The Cambro CBU246072V4580 starter shelving unit has heavy-duty polypropylene shelves that can be removed for cleaning in a warewasher.
- 4 stationary posts are pre-assembled with collar wedges and post connectors
- Adjustable feet on the bottom of the posts can sit on uneven flooring
- 8 traverses connect the shelves to the posts
- 8 dovetails per shelf
- 4 reinforced shelves can withstand heavy commercial use
- Each shelf holds 500 lbs.
- Adjustable shelves move in 4-in. increments
- Removable shelf plates are dishwasher safe
- Vents in the shelves dry quickly, resist dust accumulation, and provide airflow
- Polypropylene construction is durable and scratch resistant
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite appearance
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF-certified components
Unsure if plastic shelving is right for you? Read more about it in the polymer shelving guide.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 24"W x 60"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 500 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU246072V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||500|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Specialty Options||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Specialty Options||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|