The Cambro CBU243672V4580 Camshelving® Basics starter shelving unit’s brushed graphite design hides stains, and its heavy-duty polypropylene construction is break resistant. Enabling use in walk-in refrigerators or warm bakeries, it can withstand temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit includes four reinforced shelves that hold 600 pounds each and are vented for airflow. The Cambro CBU243672V4580 starter shelving unit also comes with eight traverses and four stationary posts.
- 4 stationary posts’ collar wedges and post connectors are already assembled
- Adjustable feet on the bottom of the posts sit securely on uneven floors
- Shelves are connected to the posts by 8 traverses
- Traverses use 8 dovetails each to connect the shelves and posts
- 4 vented reinforced shelves can endure heavy use and hold 600 lbs. each
- Adjustable shelves every 4 in.
- Shelf plates are removable and dishwasher safe
- Polypropylene is scratch, warp, and corrosion resistant
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF-certified components
You can read more about the benefits of plastic shelves in the polymer shelving benefits guide.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 24"W x 36"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 700 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max capacity, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU243672V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||600|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Specialty Options||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Specialty Options||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|