The Cambro CBU216072V4580 Camshelving® Basics starter shelving unit comes with four posts, eight traverses, and four shelves. Included dovetails hold each traverse in place, and their posts are pre-assembled with collar wedges and post connectors. All shelves are vented to improve airflow, and each can hold 500 pounds. These shelves can adjust every 4 inches to hold a variety of products.
- 4 stationary posts are pre-assembled with collar wedges and post connectors
- Uneven floors are counteracted by the leveling feet
- 8 traverses connect the shelves to the posts
- 4 bags each hold 8 dovetails that connect the traverses to the shelves and posts
- 4 reinforced shelves can accommodate 500 lbs.
- Vents in the shelves prevent dust from gathering and ensure air flows properly
- Shelves can be adjusted every 4 in.
- Dishwasher-safe shelf plates
- Mostly constructed of durable polypropylene, which resists warping
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 21 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF-certified components
Our polymer shelving guide covers the benefits of using plastic units.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 21"W x 60"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 500 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU216072V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||500|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|