The Cambro CBU184872V4580 Camshelving® Basics starter shelving unit’s brushed graphite exterior hides stains, and its mostly polypropylene construction resists scratching and peeling. Its four shelves can be adjusted in 4-inch increments to accommodate various products, and each one can hold 600 pounds. Since the shelves are vented, air flows properly in walk-in units and eliminates dust accumulation in dry storage. The Cambro CBU184872V4580 starter shelving unit has four posts with connectors and pre-assembled collar wedges.
- 4 pre-assembled posts with post connectors and collar wedges
- Leveling feet adjust on uneven floors
- 4 bags of 8 dovetails come with 8 traverses that keep the shelves in place
- 4 reinforced shelves can withstand heavy use
- Vented design increases airflow and reduces dust accumulation
- Each shelf can hold 600 lbs.
- Shelves and traverses are adjustable in 4-in. increments
- Shelf plates are removable and dishwasher safe
- Polypropylene construction can withstand heavy use
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Brushed graphite
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 72 in. H
- NSF-certified components
For more information on plastic shelves, visit our polymer shelving guide.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 18"W x 48"L x 72"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (8) traverses & (4) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), 700 lbs. capacity per shelf /1,800 lbs. max capacity, brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU184872V4580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||600|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|