The Beverage Air RID18HC-HGS single-section pass-thru refrigerator has one glass door on the top and one stainless steel solid door on the bottom of each side. Its pass-thru design allows the unit to sit between the back of house and front of house, so both sides can be used to access product. With four adjustable shelves, a wide range of products can be held in the cabinet. To make the unit easy to clean and resist scratches, its exterior and interior are made of stainless steel. The Beverage Air RID18HC-HGS one-section pass-thru refrigerator maintains cool temperatures with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system raises the bottom shelf/li>
- Refrigeration system is easy to access for maintenance since it is self-contained
- Strength and resistance to minor damage are provided by the stainless steel exterior and interior
- Each side of the unit has 1 half glass door on the top and 1 solid stainless steel door on the bottom, creating a pass-thru model
- 4 adjustable shelves hold a variety of products
- Easily transport the cabinet thanks to the 3-in. casters
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than traditional refrigerants
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 29 in. D x 691⁄4 in. H
- cUL, UL, and UL-EPH listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Refrigerator, Pass-Thru, one-section, 18.38 cu. ft., bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior and interior, hinged half doors (top door glass, stainless steel solid door bottom), (4) adjustable shelves, 3" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air RID18HC-HGS Specifications
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||36ºF - 38ºF|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Specialty Options||Pass Thru|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|