The Comark KM400 digital pen-type pocket thermometer can be used in temperatures between -58 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. A response time is provided in just 6 seconds since the tip is thin. The temperature can be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and with its digital display, the measurement is easy to read. To maintain its accuracy, the thermometer should be calibrated in the field. With BioCote® antimicrobial protection, the growth of bacteria is slowed down. After 35 minutes of inactivity, the KM400 thermometer automatically shuts off, helping conserve the life of the battery. Blending into different themes, it comes in black.
- -58-400 degrees F (-50-200 degrees C) temperature range
- 1.5 mm. thin tip provides a response time in 6 sec.
- Offers an accurate measurement within 2 degrees of the product
- Digital display makes the temperature easy to read
- Data hold setting keeps the reading on the display
- BioCote antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria
- Waterproof design allows the tool to work in a variety of applications
- Powers off after 35 min. of inactivity to save the battery life
- Can be calibrated in the field to maintain accuracy
- KaTom logo is printed on the sheath
- 3-in. stem
- NSF certified
Pocket Thermometer, 3" stem, digital, pen-type, waterproof, -58° to 400° F (-50° to 200° C) temperature range, accuracy: +2°F, response time: 6 seconds, thin tip, field calibratable, data hold (D-H) button, auto power off, black, BioCote® antimicrobial protection, NSF
Comark KM400 Specifications
Comark KM400 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought this item a couple of weeks ago. It is extremely hard to get apart. That will improve as it is used more. UPS needs to examine their..."
"I bought this item a couple of weeks ago. It is extremely hard to get apart. That will improve as it is used more. UPS needs to examine their shipping rates. $16.95 for an item that could have been shipped through the Postal Service for less than $4."