This Cooper Atkins DPP400W-0-8 thermometer provides a quick and accurate reading for measuring a variety of kitchen tasks. It has a wide -40 to 392 degree Fahrenheit range and can display readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius with a 0.1 degree resolution. The thermometer is waterproof, and it includes a protective sheath with a clip so it can safely be stored or carried in a pocket. All of the thermometer's plastic components are made with an antimicrobial compound that resists the growth of bacteria to help keep the thermometer sanitary between washings.
The thermometer's 23⁄4-inch stem tapers at the end to a fine point, allowing it to achieve a quick reading in under six seconds. A 1.5 V LR44 battery is required to operate the Cooper Atkins DPP400W-0-8 and is included with purchase. An auto power-off feature powers down the thermometer if it is left inactive for 10 minutes to help extend the life of the battery, and a low-battery indicator lets operators know when it's time to install a fresh one.
- -40 to 392 degree F temperature range
- Accurate to within 2 degrees F from 14 to 212 degrees F and within 3 degrees F for the remainder of that range
- 0.1 degree temperature resolution
- 1⁄4-in. LCD display is easy to read
- Waterproof case makes thermometer safe to use for a variety of kitchen jobs
- Anti-microbial compound is molded into plastic to inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms
- Minimum and maximum hold molds will register the lowest or highest temperature measured
- 23⁄4-in. stainless steel stem
- Reducer stem temp enables thermometer to respond within 6 sec.
- Includes a protective sheath and pocket clip for safe storage and transport
- Turns off automatically after 10 min. of inactivity to help conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator alerts users that batteries need to be replaced
- Includes a 1.5 LR44 battery, required for operation
- Battery lasts for as many as 500 hours
- CE Listed; NSF Approved
- Guaranteed accurate for life; requires no field calibration
Thermometer, pen-style pocket test, -40 to 392 F ( -40 to 200 C) temperature capcity, digital type, on/off button, auto shut-off after 10 minutes, waterproof, low battery indicator light, antimicrobial plastic, NSF.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cooper DPP400W-0-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet