The Taylor 9877FDA can measure a temperature range between -40 and 450 degrees F. It has a feature to hold either the minimum or maximum temperature that it detects over a given period of time. The thermometer's 1.5 mm step-down probe meets FDA recommendations for measuring food temperature and provides a quick reading. The Taylor 9877FDA is waterproof and dishwasher safe for easy sanitation.
- -40 to 450 degree F temperature range
- 1.5mm dia. step-down probe meets FDA recommendations
- Minimum/Maximum temperature and Hold features
- Automatic Off conserves battery life
- Includes CR1225 lithium ion battery
- Dishwasher safe and waterproof
- Displays a temperature within 6 sec. and updates every 1 sec.
- 23⁄4-in. long stainless steel probe
- Able to be recalibrated in compliance with HAACP requirements
- NSF Listed
Thermometer, compact, digital, temperature range: -40° to 450° F (-40° to 230° C), +/-2° F (1° C), LCD display, <6 second with 1 second update response time, auto-off function, min/max/hold feature, field recalibratable, Safe-T-Guard™ antimicrobial case & sleeve, waterproof & dishwasher safe, 1.5mm FDA recommended step down probe (included), (1) CR1225 battery (included), NSF
Taylor R000210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||9847FDA|
|Category||Cooks' Tools & Gadgets|