- -40 to 450 degrees F temperature range
- Blue backlit, easy-to-read digital display
- FDA recommended 1.5mm dia. probe tip
- "Hold" feature
- Minimum/Maximum temperature recall features
- On/Off button
- Auto shutoff feature helps conserve battery life
- Updates every 1-sec.
- Thin probe makes small puncture in food
- Storage case is made with antimicrobial compounds to resist bacteria growth
- Complies with HACCP requirements and can be recalibrated
- Includes 1 CR2032 batery
- NSF Listed
Pocket Thermometer, pen style, digital, blue backlit LCD display, -40° to 450°F (-40° to 232°C) temperature range, hand wash recommended, auto shut-off, 1 second updates, minimum/maximum & hold temperature features, Safe-T-Guard anti-microbial sleeve and housing, recalibratable, CR2032 battery included, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Taylor 9848EFDA Specifications