The Turbo Air M3R24-1-N single-section reach-in refrigerator can be used for a variety of applications since the three wire shelves are adjustable. Their polyethylene coating provides corrosion resistance for durability, and LED lights shine on products for visibility. Constructed of aluminum with a stainless steel floor, the interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant.
The interior stays cool with the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, keeping temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital display on the exterior enables the operator to monitor the interior temperature. Its refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning all the components are built together for simple installation and service work.
With a digital control system, the Turbo Air M3R24-1-N one-section reach-in refrigerator uses specialized technology to simplify operation. Its Turbo Cool function enables the compressor to run continuously for 2 hours and rapidly cool the cabinet; this feature is perfect for quickly dropping the temperatures in the unit after stocking or unstocking. When the door is opened, an automatic fan motor delay shuts the fan off, so it does not suck warm air into the cabinet. An early warning alarm program senses system issues to help prevent malfunctions, while self-diagnostics interpret the system condition.
- 3 adjustable wire shelves are polyethylene coated to provide corrosion resistance
- LED interior lights brighten the cabinet, so staff members can easily see products
- Interior is made of aluminum for corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance
- Stainless steel floor is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure
- Magnetic door gasket helps prevent cold air leaks
- Pressure relief device in the door facilitates opening by eliminating vacuum pressure
- Door lock helps prevent tampering and theft
- Field reversible door hinges provide versatility for different layouts
- Exterior is made of stainless and galvanized steel to withstand heavy use
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. swivel casters can be locked in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 24 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 243⁄4 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 605⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 283⁄4 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 83 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System has all the components built together for simple installation and maintenance
- Compressor is top mounted to maximize cabinet space
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures in the cabinet cold
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condenser uses a patented device to brush dust accumulation off daily
- Hot gas condensate system has a corrosion-resistant treatment for overflow prevention
Digital Control System
- Digital display provides a temperature readout for monitoring
- Turbo Cool function cools the cabinet rapidly by running the compressor for up to 2 hrs.
- Automatic fan motor delay shuts the fan off when the door is opened, so warm air is not sucked into the cabinet
- Alarm lets staff know when the door is not shut to eliminate cold air leaks
- Early warning alarm is designed to sense issues in the system before a malfunction occurs
- Self-diagnosis program interprets the condition of the refrigeration system
M3 Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 21.6 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser equipped, exterior LED digital temperature controller, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, (1) hinged solid door with recessed handle & lock, field reversible, (3) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, galvanized steel top, bottom & back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" swivel casters, top mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air M3R24-1-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33° to 38°F|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|