The Duke 59-E3XX/PFB-1 convection oven combines the features and benefits of convection cooking and proofing into a single unit. Its top section houses an oven with five racks on a nine-position guide, while its base is a proofing cabinet. Casters enable the unit to move, and its stainless steel construction resists scratching and rusting. With the porcelain interior construction, the oven is durable and cleans up quickly
Solid-state temperatures range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the oven timer is programmable for as long as 12 hours. A cook-and-hold feature in the oven keeps cooked product warm and ready-to-serve until it is ready to be plated. Air is moved evenly through the oven cabinet by a two-speed fan that includes a pulse function.
The proofing cabinet in the base of the Duke 59-E3XX/PFB-1 convection oven can hold 16 racks on an eight-position guide. Its cavity is made of stainless steel, adding strength and facilitating cleanup, and a glass window in the cavity’s door enhances visibility. Solid-state controls adjust the proofer, which has a 1-hour dial timer.
- Oven section has 5 racks with a 9-position rack guide
- Porcelain oven interior facilitates cleaning
- Reversible oven door has a glass window for product monitoring
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Casters provide mobility for cleaning under the unit
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 30 in. D x 66.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Oven Section Control System
- Solid-state time and temperature controls
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 12-hr. countdown timer
- Cook-and-hold feature
- 2-speed fan evenly distributes heat throughout the cabinet
- Pulse-fan feature
Proofer Base Section
- Holds 16 racks with an 8-position guide
- Stainless steel cavity is rust resistant and cleans up well
- Door has a tempered glass window to provide product visibility
- Solid-state temperature controls
- 1-hr. electric dial timer
- Water reservoir
- 12.9 A, 1545 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
We break down the features of convection ovens in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck with proofer base, 30"W x 30"D, oven: half-size, (1) stainless steel door with window, (5) racks & (9) rack positions, porcelain interior, solid state digital time & temperature controls (200°-500°F), 12-hour countdown timer, cook & hold feature, 2-speed fan, pulse fan capability; proofer: spring-loaded glass door, (16) pans capacity, solid state temperature control, electric dial timer, water reservoir, stainless steel construction, casters, NSF, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 59-E3XX/PFB-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|