The Star GX10IG Grill Express™ panini press has grooved, cast iron plates that leave grill marks on the food, heat evenly, and retain heat for extended periods. A 0.75-inch splash guard surrounds the bottom plate, keeping liquids and crumbs contained to the unit. When the top plate is lowered, the plates accommodate product as thick as 3 inches. Temperatures for this Star GX10IG Grill Express sandwich grill are adjustable with the manual thermostat from 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The handle is heat resistant to protect staff members, while the water-resistant conduit protects the electrical connections.
- Heavy cast iron plates retain and evenly distribute heat
- Grooved plates create grill marks on product
- Bottom plate has a 0.75-in. splash guard to keep debris and liquids contained
- Top plate has a hinge system that enables safe operation
- Accommodates products as thick as 3 in.
- Temperature range: 175-450 degrees F
- Manual thermostat makes quick adjustments
- Handle resists heat to protect the operator from burns
- Water-resistant conduit protects the electrical connections
- Grease trough is removable, simplifying the cleanup process
- 11.7 A, 1400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 19.875 in. D x 10.875 in. H (21.8-in. H with the top open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on Grill Express and Pro-Max 2.0 panini presses is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Grill Express™ Two-sided Grill, electric, 10"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, hinged upper grill, grooved iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star GX10IG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|