The Globe GPG10 panini press has a 10-inch-by-9.5-inch cooking plate. It is made of heavy-duty cast iron that evenly distributes heat across the surface. Its grooved design creates consistent grill marks on sandwiches, enhancing the presentation of any meal. Most of the unit is made of durable stainless steel, so it is ideal for commercial settings and easily cleaned. A grooved scraper is included to remove food particles and debris from the plate. This Globe GPG10 panini press has non-skid rubber feet to keep it in place.
- 10-in. x 9.5-in. heavy-duty cooking plate is made of seasoned cast iron that evenly distributes heat
- Grooved plate design makes consistent grill marks
- Temperature is adjustable to a maximum of 570 degrees F
- Stainless steel construction is strong, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- Durable spring hinge is built for heavy use with adjustable tension
- Wires are protected from damage by the stainless steel tube
- Grooved, stainless steel scraper removes food and debris from the plate
- Non-skid rubber feet do not slip or slide on countertops
- Should be preheated for 15-30 min. before use
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 13.78 in. W x 15.55 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bistro Panini Grill, single, countertop, electric, cast iron grooved plates, 10" x 10" surface size, temp control to 570°, spring hinge with adjustable tension, stainless steel removable catch tray, non-skid rubber feet, stainless steel construction, attached power cord with NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GPG10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|