The Waring WPG150 panini press has cast iron plates that are built to withstand frequent use. Its plates are grooved to create grill marks on product, and the rest of the unit is made of durable stainless steel. A drip tray captures grease and particles, while the hinged, auto-balanced top plate can be used with food as thick as 3 inches. Handles on the unit resist heat to prevent burns.
- Grooved, durable cast iron plates
- Durable stainless steel body
- Removable drip tray collects grease and particles
- Top plate has an auto-balancing feature for 3-in.-thick foods
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Heat-resistant handles reduce burn risk
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 9.25 in. x 9.75 in.
- Overall dimensions: 11.5 in. L x 15.5 in. W x 9.25 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
We go in-depth about panini grills in the buyers' guide for Waring panini grills.
Panini Perfetto™ Compact Panini Grill, electric, single, 9-1/4" x 9-3/4" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WPG150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|