This Hatco S-54 booster heater is designed to be used with a high-temperature dishwasher to heat water to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit required to sanitize dishes during the final sanitizing rinse cycle. It is able to provide a 40 degree F rise to 542 degree Fahrenheit water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 310 gph water. The heater's high-capacity 16-gallon tank is lined with Castone, a durable substance similar to concrete that protects the tank from corrosion and prevents limescale buildup.
This Imperial series booster heater is built with several features that protect kitchen staff and the equipment in the event that any component should malfunction. A low-water shutoff will power off the equipment if the tanks runs low on water, and a high-limit switch will prevent the tank from overheating. When it comes time to service or repair the Hatco S-54 booster heater, the front panel removes easily to give access to critical electronic components.
- Hatco Imperial series booster heater
- Gives a 40 degree F temperature rise to 542 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 310 gph water
- Pressure relief valve prevents dangerous pressure buildup
- Pressure reducing valve ensures that incoming water is the right pressure
- Temperature and pressure gauges let operators monitor internal water conditions
- High-temperature limit switch prevents unit from overheating
- Manual On/Off switch lets operators turn equipment off during periods when hot water is not needed
- Low-water cutoff prevents element burnout if tank runs low on water
- Built-in heat trap prevents heat from being lost through cold water inlet
- Fiberglass insulation maintains energy efficiency
- Unit is pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation in your facility simple
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 54 kW, 6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Castone tank liner prevents corrosion and resists the accumulation of limescale
- Stainless steel front panel removes to provide service technicians access to internal components
- Hammertone, powder-coated body provides superior durability and damage resistance
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 54-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, custom fittings, Castone tank, 6" legs, 480v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-54-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|