This Hatco S-54 208-3 booster heater can provide a 70 degree rise to 310 gallon-per-hour water or a 40 degree F rise to 542 gallon-per-hour water. It is designed to heat water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature necessary to sanitize clean dishes in a high-temperature dish machine, but the thermostat can be lowered to heat water to 140 degrees Fahrenheit if it is to be used to heat wash water. The heater's 16-gallon tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects the interior of the tank from corrosion.
Built for safety, the Hatco S-54 208-3 booster heater includes a pressure relief valve, a high-limit switch, and a low-water cutoff. Those features prevent damage to the components and injury to employees should any component malfunction. To speed up maintenance and service, the heater's front panel removes to give access to vital electronic components.
- Hatco Imperial series electric booster heater
- Gives a 40 degree F temperature rise to 542 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 310 gph water
- Thermostat can be lowered so booster heats water to 140 degrees F for low temperature washing
- Front panel removes easily to provide access to vital components for service and maintenance
- Pilot indicator light signals when element is heating
- Heaters are wired and plumbed at the factory, keeping installation times short
- Stainless steel front panel and powder-coated hammertone body for a rugged, damage-resistant exterior
- Front panels remove to give technicians ready access to vital electronic components
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 54 kW, 150 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Certified; NSF Listed
Designed for Safe, Consistent Heating
- Castone tank lining resists corrosion and inhibits limescale buildup
- Pressure relief valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside tank
- Pressure reducing valve provides the correct incoming water pressure
- Temperature/pressure gauges let users monitors those conditions
- High-temperature safety shutoff prevents water from overheating to protect components
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation contribute to energy efficiency
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 54KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 208V, 54 kw, 3ph. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-54 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|