The Hatco S-54 240-3 Imperial booster heater is designed to heat incoming water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature required to sanitize dishes during the final rinse phase in a high-temperature dishwasher. The heater's thermostat can be adjusted to heat water to 140 degree Fahrenheit so it can also be used for low-temp dishmachines. The large 16-gallon tank is protected from corrosion with a Castone liner.
A high-limit cutoff switch will prevent the Hatco S-54 240-3 from ever overheating, and a low-water cutoff will protect the elements from burnout in the event that the water runs dry. A pilot light indicates that the unit is heating water, and users can monitor the water temperature and pressure with exterior gauges that provide those readouts.
- Hatco Imperial series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F temperature rise to 542 gph water
- Provides a 70 degree F temperature rise to 310 gph water
- Stainless steel front panel and powder-coated, hammertone body give heater a rugged, damage-resistant finish
- 16-gal. tank is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and minimize limescale buildup
- Dangerous pressure levels are prevented from building up by a pressure relief valve
- High-temperature limit control shuts off elements if water begins to overheat
- Low-water cutoff prevents element burnout in the event that water should run low
- Heater is designed to be energy efficient with heat trap and fiberglass insulation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 130 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Simple, Low-Maintenance Operation
- Pilot indicator light signals that equipment is on and heating
- Thermostat can be adjusted to provide 140 degree F water for low-temp machine wash cycles
- Access to electronic components is provided through the front panel to make service calls easier
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow operators to keep an eye on those conditions to ensure heater is working as it should
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 54KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 240V, 54 kw, 3ph. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-54 240-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|