The Hatco S-54 240-3 Imperial booster heater is designed to heat incoming water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature required to sanitize dishes during the final rinse phase in a high-temperature dishwasher. The heater's thermostat can be adjusted to heat water to 140 degree Fahrenheit so it can also be used for low-temp dishmachines. The large 16-gallon tank is protected from corrosion with a Castone liner.
A high-limit cutoff switch will prevent the Hatco S-54 240-3 from ever overheating, and a low-water cutoff will protect the elements from burnout in the event that the water runs dry. A pilot light indicates that the unit is heating water, and users can monitor the water temperature and pressure with exterior gauges that provide those readouts.
- Hatco Imperial series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F temperature rise to 542 gph water
- Provides a 70 degree F temperature rise to 310 gph water
- Stainless steel front panel and powder-coated, hammertone body give heater a rugged, damage-resistant finish
- 16-gal. tank is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and minimize limescale buildup
- Dangerous pressure levels are prevented from building up by a pressure relief valve
- High-temperature limit control shuts off elements if water begins to overheat
- Low-water cutoff prevents element burnout in the event that water should run low
- Heater is designed to be energy efficient with heat trap and fiberglass insulation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 130 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Simple, Low-Maintenance Operation
- Pilot indicator light signals that equipment is on and heating
- Thermostat can be adjusted to provide 140 degree F water for low-temp machine wash cycles
- Access to electronic components is provided through the front panel to make service calls easier
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow operators to keep an eye on those conditions to ensure heater is working as it should
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 54-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, custom fittings, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-54 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|