The Hatco S-18 480/3 booster heater is capable of heating raising 181 gallons of water per hour 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 103 gallons of water per hour 70 degrees Fahrenheit to provide the 180-degrees-Fahrenheit water necessary to sanitize dishes with hot water. The unit's tank stores 16 gallons of water and is lined with Castone, a concrete-like material that protects the tank from corrosion and mineral buildup. Durable metal sheathed elements produce a combined 18kW worth of power to heat water efficiently.
Fiberglass insulation lines the tank of the Hatco S-18 480/3 booster heater to prevent heat lost. A built-in heat trap further boosts the heater's energy efficiency by preventing heat from being lost into the incoming water supply. This booster heater is pre-wired at the factory and its thermostat is preset. A removable front panel makes it simple for service technicians to access and service the unit's internal components.
- 18kW heating power
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 181 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 103 gph water supplies
- Stores 16 gal. of water
- Fiberglass insulation provides energy efficiency
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are sheathed in metal for a long equipment life
- Tank is lined with Castone material to prevent corrosion and resist mineral buildup
- Power is connected through an enclosed panel
- Lower-water cut-off prevents elements from burning out if water supply is interrupted
- Front cover is easily removable for service and maintenance
- High-temperature limit switch prevents overheating
- Unit is prewired with preset thermostats so field installation is simple
- On/Off toggle switch allows unit to be turned off when hot water isn't needed
- Pilot light indicates that unit is turned on and heating
- 480 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.625 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.124 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 18KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 480V, 18 kw, 3ph. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-18 480/3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|