The Hatco S-18 480/3 booster heater is capable of heating raising 181 gallons of water per hour 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 103 gallons of water per hour 70 degrees Fahrenheit to provide the 180-degrees-Fahrenheit water necessary to sanitize dishes with hot water. The unit's tank stores 16 gallons of water and is lined with Castone, a concrete-like material that protects the tank from corrosion and mineral buildup. Durable metal sheathed elements produce a combined 18kW worth of power to heat water efficiently.
Fiberglass insulation lines the tank of the Hatco S-18 480/3 booster heater to prevent heat lost. A built-in heat trap further boosts the heater's energy efficiency by preventing heat from being lost into the incoming water supply. This booster heater is pre-wired at the factory and its thermostat is preset. A removable front panel makes it simple for service technicians to access and service the unit's internal components.
- 18kW heating power
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 181 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 103 gph water supplies
- Stores 16 gal. of water
- Fiberglass insulation provides energy efficiency
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are sheathed in metal for a long equipment life
- Tank is lined with Castone material to prevent corrosion and resist mineral buildup
- Power is connected through an enclosed panel
- Lower-water cut-off prevents elements from burning out if water supply is interrupted
- Front cover is easily removable for service and maintenance
- High-temperature limit switch prevents overheating
- Unit is prewired with preset thermostats so field installation is simple
- On/Off toggle switch allows unit to be turned off when hot water isn't needed
- Pilot light indicates that unit is turned on and heating
- 480 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.625 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.124 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 18-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|