The Hatco S-18 Imperial booster heater heats water to a sanitary 180 degrees Fahrenheit, and the thermostat can also be set to 140 degrees for use with low-temp dishwashers. Heating is provided by multiple metal-sheathed elements to help prevent burnouts. Ambient compensating thermostats ensure the temperature is precise, and the unit has a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation to keep the heat contained.
Its tank can hold 16 gallons and has a Castone® lining to protect the components and add durability. There is a low-water cutoff to prevent burnouts from low water levels and a high-limit control to shut off power if the unit overheats. The Hatco S-18 Imperial booster heater has a durable exterior with a stainless steel front and hammertone body that stands on 6-inch-tall plastic legs. Maintenance can be performed with ease from the front.
- Heats water to 180 degrees F for sanitary washing
- Thermostat can be lowered to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers
- 16-gal. capacity
- Castone lining resists corrosion to lengthen the service life
- Fiberglass insulation and built-in heat trap reduce heat loss to increase efficiency
- Electric, metal-sheathed heating elements are controlled with ambient compensating thermostats
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front and hammertone body
- Cover opens at the front to facilitate maintenance
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 181 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 103 GPH
- Low-water cutoff shuts off power to the heating elements when the water level is too low to protect against burnouts
- High-limit temperature switch shuts off power if the unit overheats
- On/off switch with a pilot indicator light
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 6-in.-tall plastic legs elevate the unit off the floor
- 18 kW, 75 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our booster heaters buyers' guide for more information on booster heaters.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 18-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|