Keep your food warm without drying it out or overcooking it with the Hatco GRAH-48-120-I-QS Glo-Ray aluminum infrared strip heater. The pre-focused heat pattern covers the entire holding space to ensure all the food is heated evenly. The reflector does not turn black, which allows the heating pattern to remain consistent and prevents cold spots. A wire guard is around the heating element for protection. Insulation in the strip prevents the loss of heat. The aluminum housing and mountings make the strip heater very durable. Since the Hatco GRAH-48-120-I-QS Glo-Ray aluminum infrared strip heater comes assembled with mounting tabs, the unit is ready to install quickly and easily.
- Infrared strip heater keeps food fresh without drying out or overcooking
- Aluminum housing and heavy-duty mountings make the strip heater durable
- Heat loss is minimized by insulation
- Wire guards under the heating element protects it from damage
- Heat pattern stays consistent because the reflector does not blacken
- Heating temperatures are consistent to prevent cold spots
- Entire heating space is covered due to a pre-focused heating pattern
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1100 W, 12.2 A, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 6 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in infinite switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1100 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|