Your kitchen's creations can be kept hot and fresh without drying and overcooking using Nemco's 6150-48 infrared bar heater. This unit is lightweight and made from clear-anodized aluminum extrusion made for durability and easy clean-up. It has an easy-to-hang base mount and pass-through design, and will fit most locations for long-term and short-term use. A tubular heating element is also featured, and it has an indicator light and an on/off toggle switch for monitoring and controlling.
- Lightweight and made from clear-anodized aluminum extrusion
- Aluminized steel reflectors and shatter-resistant bulbs
- Off-and-on toggle switch
- Indicator light
- Easy-to-hang base mount and pass-through design
- Fits most locations for long-term and short-term use
- Single or double-warmer options for smaller or larger heat zones
- Showcase lighting available to enhance food display
- Includes tubular heating element
- Remote-control device available to locate the temperature control away from the actual warmer
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 9.2 A, 1,100 W
- Overall Dimensions: 48-1/4 in. W x 6-3/4 in. D x 2-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Bar Heater, 48" x 6-3/4" x 2-3/4", infrared heating element, on/off toggle switch, indicator light, aluminum shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 1100 watts, 9.2 amps, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6150-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Nemco 6150-48 Customer Reviews
"Food warmer was installed in about 30 minutes and is used all day, everyday. On light is of good size."