This Hatco C-54-480-3-QS booster heater is designed to work with commercial dishwashers to heat water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature required to properly sanitize dishes and flatware. The Castone lining in the steel tank has been tested to NSF standards and is non-toxic and non-corrosive for long-lasting performance. This 54 KW model can provide you with 542 gallons per hour with a rise of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or with 310 gallons per hour with a rise of 70 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a storage capacity of 6 gallons and fiberglass insulation throughout the tank to help prevent heat loss, ensuring that water stays heated to the correct temperature.
This Compact booster heater is designed to be installed under or beside the dishtable, helping it fit into a variety of kitchen configurations. It also comes with 6-inch adjustable legs that help guarantee level installation on uneven floors. To safeguard this electric booster heater against damage and prevent element burnout, it includes a high-temperature limit control and low-water cut-off. The Hatco C-54-480-3-QS booster heater's performance remains consistent and reliable with a temperature/pressure relief valve and two temperature/pressure gauges, and a pressure-reducing valve that prevents pressure buildup in the tank. Operator-friendly features include an indicator light that lets you know when the unit is on and an on/off switch that allows it to be turned off when it isn't needed or when the kitchen is closed.
- Electric booster heater with 6-gal. storage capacity
- Designed to work with commercial dishwashers
- Heats water to 180 degrees F to provide proper sanitation
- Provides 542 gallons per hour with a 40 degrees F rise
- Provides 310 gallons per hour with a 70 degrees F rise
- High-temperature limit control and low-water cut-off protects unit from damage
- Easily operated with a pilot indicator light and on/off switch
- Temperature and pressure monitored and maintained with valves and gauges
- Castone liner in steel tank is non-corrosive and non-toxic
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Compact size is designed to fit easily beside or under the dishtable
- Front panels swing open to give access to controls for maintenance
- Comes standard with 6-in. legs, adjustable for customization
- Exterior constructed with a stainless steel front and a hammertone body
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 65 A, 54 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 12.03 in. H (without legs)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 54 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 480 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-54-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|