Hatco's C-54-480-3-QS Booster heater is designed to heat water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for high-temp dishmachines. Sanitizing with hot water saves money on costly chemicals and helps dishes dry faster, so your dinnerware can be put back into service quickly. These booster heaters are insulated with fiberglass so they conserve heat and electricity. They're plumbed and wired at the factory, so installation is simple.
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to water at 542 gph and a 70 degree F rise to water at 310 gph
- Designed to provide 180 degree sanitizing water for high-temp dish machines
- Insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency and maximum heat retention
- Factory preplumbed and prewired for simple installation
- Stainless steel front panel and powder-coated hammertone body comes standard
- For simple service calls, front panel swings away giving technicians access to low-water cutoff, control fuses, probes, and elements
- Can be mounted on the floor with included 6-in. feet or on sold-separately mounting brackets
- Pressure relief valve prevents hazard from pressure buildup
- Pilot indicator light signals when unit is powered on
- High-temperature cutoff protects unit from overheating
- Low-water cutoff will shut off element if water supply is interrupted to avoid element burnout
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 65 A, 54 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 29.25-in. D x 12.03-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 54 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 480 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-54-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|