The Hatco C-54 compact booster heater ensures sanitizing water is at the proper temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit in warewashers. Its tank has a 6-gallon storage capacity and is Castone® lined for structural strength. The insulated unit keeps heat inside the tank, and the pilot light turns on when the unit is operating. The temperature/pressure relief valve lowers the pressure in the tank by releasing water when needed. If the water level is too low, the low-water cut-off shuts off power to the heating element, preventing element burnout that could damage the system. This Hatco C-54 compact booster heater fits conveniently under dishtables and sits on 6-inch legs.
- Ensures water is 180 degrees F for sanitizing cycles in warewashers
- 542 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 310 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Tank is lined with Castone, a cement-like substance, for structure
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- On/off switch has a pilot light indicator that illuminates when the power is on
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower pressure in the tank
- Pressure-reducing valve ensures flow pressure is regulated and stabilized
- Low-water cut-off shuts off power to the heating element if the water level is too low, preventing burnout
- Swing-away front panel provides access to the internal components for maintenance
- Strong stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and can withstand heavy use
- Powder-coated body enhances durability for lasting use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the unit elevated off the dishroom floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 149.9 A, 54 kW
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.31 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 54-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-54 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|